Auto dialers have bought about a massive change in the real estate sector. As the name suggests, auto-dialers are essentially an outbound calling system capable of calling numerous prospects from an automated list. However, this is just one of the many things an auto dialer can do for you.
Top 5 Ways to Reach Home Buyers
Outbound marketing is not the same as it used to be a few years ago. It is significantly smoother and efficient compared to before. It is a significant reason why a large number of real estate brokers are using auto-dialers to reach out to homeowners.
Let us discuss some of the best ways to reach home buyers.
1. Using a Cloud-based Predictive Dialer
A Cloud predictive dialer is essentially software capable of managing outgoing and incoming calls among agents, helping them optimize their inputs while retaining prospects at the same time. A facility like a real estate auto dialer can be tremendously helpful for real estate professionals, as they can get in touch with a large number of homeowners without too much hassle. What’s most impressive about predictive dialers is that they can record calls, which can come in quite handy for the future.
2. Taking Advantage of Ringless Voicemail
The thing that makes this non-meddling technology stand out is that it sends messages straight to voicemail, allowing your prospects to check your voicemails at their own time.
Similar to the predictive dialer, Ringless voicemail also has plenty of easy-to-use, convenient features. This, In trend approach for Real estate lead generation, has many smart features itself. Check how Ringless voicemail is an untouched lead-gen tool for real estate agents.
3. Leveraging Text Messaging
While there are plenty of ways to get in touch with homeowners, text messaging is arguably the most straightforward yet efficient. Today’s auto-dialers are perfect for creating mass messaging campaigns, allowing you to send information related to real estate to a vast audience. These messages can be in the form of text, pictures, videos, and even voice messages, things that can offer a great deal of convenience to every real estate agent.
4. Try over Targeted Ads
Believe it or not, you can gain hundreds, if not thousands of leads with the help of a targeted ad on social media platforms like Facebook. The best thing about placing targeted ads on social media is that you can customize them according to your liking, targeting them according to locations, and much more.
5. Capitalize Omni-channel Outreach
Sometimes, using a single approach to reach home buyers simply is not possible. Instead, you have to utilize multiple strategies to expedite your outreach with homeowners. Sure, real estate cold calling strategies usually work, but you can significantly improve your outreach by taking advantage of the Next-Gen Lead-Gen approach with multichannel automated outreach. A well thought out, strategic way to contact homeowners.
How can an Auto Dialer be an Ultimate Outreach Tool for Real Estate Agents?
Auto dialers can be incredibly handy for real estate agents in more ways than one. Gone are the days when agents had to be on the road for a major chunk of their day. Now, they can take advantage of auto-dialers and get in touch with thousands of homeowners without leaving their rooms. With a real estate phone dialer by your side, you can breathe easy knowing that you will be able to tend to every caller, which will significantly increase your chances of real estate success.
Here is how auto dialers can be the ultimate outreach tool for real estate agents:
- Answering Machine Detection: Auto dialers can identify answering machines, spot disconnected calls and detect whether the call being answered is from a live person or not.
- Connects only Human Calls for a high level of Productivity: Once an auto dialer for real estate finds out if a live person is on the call, it routes such calls to a live agent
- Call to Voicemail Capability: If you meet an answering machine, no need to worry. Don’t remain untouched with Prospect by leaving your pre-configured voicemail automatically through the dialer itself.
- Call to Email: Follow the calls or send updates or invite through email from the dialer itself with pre-crafted Email with just a click.
- Blended Campaigns: Reaching out to your homeowners is not the only solution, you have to be ready to talk to them when they reach you back in case you missed them or they need to cross-check or need more details. Practice the blended approach with Outbound as well Inbound calls with a Cloud-based auto dialer.
- Local Presence for better response ratio: Show your homeowners the local caller IDs when you reach them to give them some trust to answer your calls.
- Transfer to Closer: Make the best of your agent available to help homeowners when they are on call with you or reach you back in cases.
- Follow the Sun Dialing: With Real estate, auto dialers call homeowners as per their time zone in which they live.
- Monitor and Guide your team with Call barging: Above all, leaving your team alone associates a risk of lower productivity. Monitor them as well as guide your team with Whisper and Hijack calls to help them when they are on call.
- Track your team with Real-Time Reports: Best time to track your team is when they are actually working. With Realtime Report on Cloud-based dialer track them in real-time and many more with in-depth reports.
Because of all of these tremendous features, auto-dialers have become a go-to option for a large number of real estate agents, improving their overall productivity, generating a higher amount of leads and monitoring calls seamlessly
The right auto dialer can significantly expedite your outreach to homeowners
What Strategies Real Estate Agents Should Follow while Using Auto-Dialer?
Contrary to popular belief, there is no fixed strategy to achieve success in the real estate world. At the end of the day, it all comes down to your particular goals. Some agents may benefit from cold calling while others may see more success with voice mails or targeted ads. Whatever the case, Cold Calling or Warm Calling is an unbeaten way to reach homeowners with some strategies keeping in mind –
- Organize your Leads with Warm and Cold category
- Make sure Time zone wise dialing for better response
- Stick to a well-crafted script while on call
- Don’t forget to be natural though you follow a script
- Don’t overlook the DNC list
- Use good ice-breakers and know the opponent very well
- Overall a great strategy backed by the best in work Auto-dialer
As mentioned abundantly, an auto dialer for real estate can work wonders if utilized the right way. However, you must also choose reliable calling software for this endeavor, which is where LeadsRain comes into play. With our tried and tested outbound marketing services by your side, your success in the real estate world is virtually guaranteed!
To know more please contact our team of experts on firstname.lastname@example.org or buzz our experts on chat support now.