Modern consumers today have very high expectations of customer service. And if those expectations are not met, consumers not only stop doing business with a company, you become angry and retaliate .
In Five9 worked with Harris Interactive in one study asked more than 3,000 U.S. adults about their expectations of customer service and how we feel and behave if those expectations are not met. The data proved to be very interesting.
• When consumers have a strong need for customer service , 70% will first call the phone company for help.
There are several triggers that cause consumers violent , angry , or become very frustrated when calling a company customer service , these include :
• Speak to a representative rude customer service (60 % )
• Do not reach a live person when you call a company support ( 48 % )
• To disconnect ( 44 % )
• Explain your issue more than once (40 % )
• 85 % of consumers will retaliate in some way against a company if their service needs are not met customer
• 74% of consumers said they would be more lenient when a company can not resolve your problem over the phone if the agent were talking with respectful
These are just some highlights of research, you can download the full Five9 2013 Contact Center reports here .
For more information about how Cloud based Auto Dialer, Voice Broadcasting Software, Call Center Software, Cloud based Auto Dialer and Hosted IVR may work for your small business, visit the LeadsRain.com.