As marketing company whose focus is to maximize clients’ return on investment, we research all sales and marketing systems are used carefully internally and for our customers.
In 2008, we began to focus on the most important of telemarketing for our company and many of our customers. Typically set up telemarketing systems and then get ignored for years. As the technology improved and the efficiency can be increased, it is important to rethink telemarketing regularly.
We met up with some of our customers and realized that many of their telemarketing operations were behind the times and not so fast, cost-effective as they could be. Our team then began to research which dialer system was on the market, the more cost effective.
Note that low cost does not mean we just wanted the cheapest system. We would not forego quality for the price. Our goal was to find the best dialer system for the money. The most important characteristics that we tested included:
- Quality of the Predictive Dialer: If the system does not have an excellent predictive dialer was removed it quickly from consideration.
We wanted to have a system that can be up and running quickly changed, updated, improved and efficient: o Easy integration
- VoIP technology : That was a must in order to maximize quality and minimize costs
- Scalability: The system should not simply be outgrown or oversized
- Web -based : This enables the use in the office and at home for home workers
- Outstanding Lead Management System: an essential component
- Strong reporting technology: track the success of the individual agents, projects, etc.
Our team tested many systems. Some failed miserably, including some pretty big names in the industry. Other systems have impressed us, including some relatively little-known systems. The dialer system that impressed us the most offered by Safe Soft Solutions.
Our researchers were very impressed with the quality of the predictive dialer. It has passed all our tests with flying colors. We were surprised at how easy the system was up and running and how the logical interface was surprised.
For more information about how Cloud Based Auto Dialer, Voice Broadcasting Software, Call Center Software and Hosted IVR may work for your small business, visit the LeadsRain.com.